Friday, June 26, 2009

NUI - National University of Ireland, Galway


This is one of the campus buildings. As you can see with the staircase they favor modern design concepts.



This is the gym. Apperently it has an indoor swimming pool though I haven't seen it. I also forgot to pack my swim suit. Anyway I could join for not too much but I probably won't because the only thing I would use is the swimming pool. And if I go swimming I'd rather do it in the ocean.

This odd looking thing is the most important landmark in the entire school (for me at least). This is right outside the building that ALL my classes are in. Being as I am often lost I am sooooo happy when I see this! It's the "YAY I know where I am now!" point. From here I can get home, to galway city, the library, the college bar, the bookstore, the Cafeteria and a little snack stand I often buy pop and muffins at.


One of the cooler buildings I have seen on campus. Its the marine science building.


This is just a really good example of what most of the buildings around campus look like. Almost every building has a little glass walkway that connects it to another building.

No comments:

Post a Comment